Engage your customers with UI/UX designs
First Impression is the last. At DigAptics, we apply a full range of UI/UX services to build efficient customer retention strategies and help brands create genuine, human-centered identities that engage, excite, and build trust. At DigAptics brands are pushed to define their image with UI design services and make an impact that drives and inspires. Showcase your brand and exceed user expectations with our UI/UX design services
B2B VS B2C
How Do We Stand out
DigAptics is not just a tech company, we are business transformers and we treat companies who we deal with as our partners and not clients only because your success is tied to our continued success. The best business is from word of mouth and if we don’t deliver good products and manage your projects like we would for our own in house project, than not only are you not satisfied but also we no longer will enjoy what we do. We do what we do because we love it, the challenges, the “ahhh” after every puzzle solved, the smile on our partners face when they see the final project or reap the fruit of our combined effort.
Points to note while creating UX for B2B:
1. Branding and company policy focused designs – Quality of design reflects the company’s image and performance and will impact conversion ratio. Designers are to understand their business goals and research target audience to give the best of results
2. Using social networking similar strategies and having the same look and feel in social media and websites – like headers and banners, logos, style of photos
3. Content strategy needs to be contemporary and consistent, combining visual and textual material
4. A minimalistic approach in look, feel and content – helping save time for busy customers – giving only what they are looking for – giving a to the point interaction and then giving them the choice to read in detail if they need it
5. Content, look and feel targeting different regions and countries, appeasing people from different cultures and background.
6. Core idea should be generating leads and thereby conversion by engaging customer interest
How It Works
UX designers start by understanding the user. A task flow analysis, or user journey map, is a key deliverable in the research phase that is used to inform the initial wireframe.
Determine your product's initial look and feel, model the user experience and user journey, prioritize features, and plan for the release. Move forward with detailed, development-ready specs, time and cost estimates, a launch plan, and a team of DigAptics experts ready to execute your plan. Move forward with detailed, development-ready specs, time and cost estimates, a launch plan, and a team of DigAptics experts ready to execute your plan.
Both wireframes and functional prototypes allow UX designers to get a website, mobile app, or physical product into user’s hands quickly to gauge early feedback that will inform future design and development decisions. Paired with UI designers, UX informs how design elements like color, hierarchy, texture, shape, images, typography, and composition support the underlying user experience. This often involves moving low-fidelity to high-fidelity designs.
Create Prototype- Paper Prototyping and Digital using Balsamiq, fireworks etc. Site Map/IA
Throughout the product development phase, track quality assurance, DevOps, and deployment updates using the project management tool you prefer
Plan + Pricings
What our Clients Say…
DigAptics did everything they said they would and did it on time! The whole process was very easy
DigAptics has been a great partner to us. Its world class talent, sound knowledge of our industry and robust project management has all been valuable assets to our growth. We see this relationship grow in years to comeCEOOrbitus Solutions
We couldn’t be more pleased with DigAptics as an outsourced technical resource for our intranet platform”PayscaleCTO
5 stars is earned and trust is built over time. Over 3 years period, the leaders at DigAptics have worked with us in various capacity, personally and as a company to help us grow and create products. We are very grateful.GerislickCEO